• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

very busy! + 5 day old babies!

vee-jay

Mama Doe
Well have had quite a busy day already today!
JJ on of my foster buns left for his new home this morning, he was such an energetic bun really goign to be wierd him not being around, but hes went off to a great home and hes going to be bonded to girl bunny who im sure he will love :D
Moment he was gone tho had to clean out his hutch and make way for a mum and babies that i collected this afternoon. They came in yesterday but rescue is completely full so i said once JJ was gone i would have a spare hutch and now i have them :) mum is a gorgeous lop and her 5 babies are very cute :love: seems like theres babies every where on ru atm :lol:

so at the moment that leaves me with.. 17 bunnies :shock: 7 of my own and 10 fosters (including babies)

Got 2 of my other fosters off to get spayed/neutered on monday, they then will be going off to thier new home next weekend (going to really really miss those two, had them since they were about 10 weeks old). Also have to go in to the vet again on thursday as one of my own buns Ella needs an x ray :( hoping we can find out whats wrong with her.

so yes been very busy here lol :lol:

here is a quick pic of the babies i got
4e2809b3.jpg

and Mum.... who needs a new name! any suggestions?
445c34df.jpg

Last edited:
thanks guys :) hmm, ohh i like both those names :D
cant wait till they get a bit older and there eyes open :love:

17 bunnies :lol: Aww glad you managed to have room for mum and babies. They're gorgeous. :love: As soon as I saw the pic of the mum, the name Coco popped into my head! :) Hope Ella's ok too x

Thank you everyone for the name suggestions!, I have decided to go with April :) but will keep the others in mind for the babies ;) though we already have a Tilly at the rescue Sophied so cant use that :( (is starting to get quite difficult now alot of the names have been taken up! )

CwningenBach Navi is gorgeous! :love: and yeh thier patterns are really similar aswell, dad is a lop bunny so looking forward to when these babies decide to lop thier ears :lol:

Thanks Emma, ill let yous know how it goes, bit worried cause her hearts a bit funny so dont like her needing to be sedated :/

Thank you everyone for the name suggestions!, I have decided to go with April :) but will keep the others in mind for the babies ;) though we already have a Tilly at the rescue Sophied so cant use that :( (is starting to get quite difficult now alot of the names have been taken up! )

CwningenBach Navi is gorgeous! :love: and yeh thier patterns are really similar aswell, dad is a lop bunny so looking forward to when these babies decide to lop thier ears :lol:

Thanks Emma, ill let yous know how it goes, bit worried cause her hearts a bit funny so dont like her needing to be sedated :/

Aww fingers crossed it goes well :)

Love the name April you chose too :D

Last edited:
She is such a good mum, and is happy with me checking on them, which is a good thing as Im a bit worried about one of the babies, hes so small
69e37022.jpg

d44497bb.jpg

well just checked on tiny baby, looking quite well fed but still worried cause of his size :/ think he is looking better tho?
45e08f40.jpg

Wow, he's so tiny! I am worried about one of mine but compared to that wee one there he's just fine. Glad his tummy is full and he seems to be filling out!

thanks aliduncan1 :)
Ive been trying to let him have a wee extra drink when mum is having her dinner/breakfast just cause his siblings seem like such bullies! Im just really hoping mum dosent have another litter!
Hope your little one turns out ok

Back