• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A newbie returning (with plenty of piccies!)

jordanrose

Warren Scout
Hello! :wave:

I joined the forum a while ago now, but then went a bit AWOL, so I'm going to try again (it is exam season after all, and I need to procrastinate! ;) )

I'm on quite a few forums, so some of you will probably recognise us but hey- you can never see too many bunny pics! So anyway, without further ado I bring to you....Flix and Gaga; the Bonkers Babbities! :D

First, here's Mr Flix, who is totally bonkers! :lol:
P4214290.jpg

He's always being nosey, and getting himself stuck places :roll:
P4084097.jpg

P4204261.jpg

And then there's Gaga, who also has her crazy moments (hence the name) but is a real sweetheart! :love:
P4204272.jpg

P4214281.jpg

Her 'stuff my face with food, please' face :)^^^
P4234292.jpg

They love eachother so very much :love:
P1013335.jpg

We look forward to meeting you all! :thumb:

Hi :wave: they're so cute! Have you got any pictures of their set up? It looks really cool from what I can see and I've been browsing the housing section for a while trying to make my outdoor bunnies home more interesting... and I'm really nosey :lol:

Aww, thank you all for your lovely comments! The happy couple are blushing :p

They're my first buns and have taught me so much! I never knew until I got them how utterly fabulous rabbits are, but I think I'll always have bunnies from now on! :love:

As for their set up- it's very simple actually! Here it is in full:
P4164250.jpg

P4234293.jpg

A 6x4ft shed, with a hutch inside. I've taken full advantage of the hutch, and made it into a roof terrace :lol: I drilled in small gardening fences to stop them (well, Flix mainly!) launching themselves off it, and the cat tree acts as steps up to it :)

P4164262.jpg

P4164261.jpg

P4164260.jpg

P4164257.jpg

I made a little tent for them the other day, too, as I got a random urge to ;)
P4214289.jpg

They also get a good 3 hours free range of the back yard everyday (where I sit in the wind and rain with them, cos I'm that dedicated :lol:)

ETA: I'm hoping to add a shelf or two soon, too, to keep it interesting for them :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I'm so glad you like their home :thumb: It's still quite new- they've only been out there a couple of weeks (they were moved outdoors as they were being very destructive as house rabbits), but they've settled in so well! They seem to love the extra space, too :)

:love::love::love::love:

What gorgeoooouuuuussssss bunnies! And an awesome set-up :D I can't wait to have my buns outside, so much more space to explore xP

EDIT: Ohhh, you know that beige and green storage box thingy you have? I'm thinking of getting something just like that to store hay etc! How good is it at keeping rain and pests out?

:love::love::love::love:

What gorgeoooouuuuussssss bunnies! And an awesome set-up :D I can't wait to have my buns outside, so much more space to explore xP

EDIT: Ohhh, you know that beige and green storage box thingy you have? I'm thinking of getting something just like that to store hay etc! How good is it at keeping rain and pests out?

Thank you! It does give them more space being outdoors, plus it saves your house being eaten like ours was :oops::lol:

The box is really good actually! I got it from Poundstretcher for £25 and it's been completely watertight so far, even with all the rain we've had recently. I'd recommend one- all of the hay and everything's in there and it's so easy to access what you need :thumb:

OMG Mr Flix :love::love::love: reminds me of our Smudge, especially the "sneaking behind a plant pot" bottom shot!!

Especially like that last picture, it's like he's ready to take off with his ears!

EDIT: I've seen quite a few bunnies on here with the same colouring as Mr Flix and my Smudgie... is there a name for it?? We just call her "Smudgie coloured" :lol:

What totally and utterly darling rabbits! :love::lol: And a great setup too! :D

Thank you! They are darlings...most of the time! ;)

OMG Mr Flix :love::love::love: reminds me of our Smudge, especially the "sneaking behind a plant pot" bottom shot!!

Especially like that last picture, it's like he's ready to take off with his ears!

EDIT: I've seen quite a few bunnies on here with the same colouring as Mr Flix and my Smudgie... is there a name for it?? We just call her "Smudgie coloured" :lol:

Aww, Smudgie looks adorable in your siggy- I love that little white tail. Does she have ears like my Gaga bunny i.e. one up, one down? :love:

From what I've read (and I'm no expert, so don't quote me on this!), Flix has harlequin markings and Gaga has sooty fawn colouring: brown with black ears and face. I love both of their colourings :love:

Back