• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck needed in Scotland EH48

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
This is for sows, the lady is planning on driving down in the next couple of weeks to collect them but we need to get the homecheck done as soon as possible.

If you can help please contact me

Many thanks

She's hoping to drive down on the 19th so it needs to be done before then.

Can you let me know if you can or can't and if you can't I'll try contacting who you suggest.

Many thanks

Short notice, but i could do tomorrow late afternoon/ early evening, after that i would need to speak to O/H as we are car sharing just now which means he has it most of the time :roll::lol:. However, this may be subject to quick cancelation due to back pain (im powering through just now but have a lot of driving to do tomorrow).

The weekend evening time is a possible too, but need to speak to Morgan first :D.

Short notice, but i could do tomorrow late afternoon/ early evening, after that i would need to speak to O/H as we are car sharing just now which means he has it most of the time :roll::lol:. However, this may be subject to quick cancelation due to back pain (im powering through just now but have a lot of driving to do tomorrow).

The weekend evening time is a possible too, but need to speak to Morgan first :D.

Oh thank you so much can you pm me your email and I'll get the form to you, then you have it if you can do it but I can always try else where if you can't

Sorry about the back pain I know what that's like so you have my sympathy on that one

Sent you my email and phone number, it should not be an issue, its only about 30 mins away :D

Thanks, re the back pain, i get it every so often and its crippling, best thing is to keep going though :D. Lots of pain relief :D

Sent you my email and phone number, it should not be an issue, its only about 30 mins away :D

Thanks, re the back pain, i get it every so often and its crippling, best thing is to keep going though :D. Lots of pain relief :D

Well done Shaz. If you are too sore to do this, I'll see about getting a train

Hello,
I will be driving past Bathgate on Friday. I could do it for you if you give me all info required. I may not be experienced enough though :)

Im going to have to bow out of this one due to the back pain just now i dont want to make arrangements i cant keep :(. If your ever looking for a homecheck in Scotland give me a shout, hope i can help next time :D

Just wondering if I'm needed for this?

Hi Minimallow and Shazzabunny, thank you for your offers of help all being well I believe that Sophie has done the homecheck tonight.
Will get back to you if anything has gone wrong though.

Shazzabunny I hope your back is not so bad today and I quite understood you standing down

Minimallow would you like me to ask the lady if she can help with getting your gerbil back to Scotland for you.

Hi Minimallow and Shazzabunny, thank you for your offers of help all being well I believe that Sophie has done the homecheck tonight.
Will get back to you if anything has gone wrong though.

Shazzabunny I hope your back is not so bad today and I quite understood you standing down

Minimallow would you like me to ask the lady if she can help with getting your gerbil back to Scotland for you.

If she would do that, then it would be wonderful. Thank you so much. Glad the homecheck could be done. Great stuff Sophie :thumb:

Back