• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So Happy for my Wabbits :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
This past week has been very tricky for many of my Rabbits with chronic health problems. Those who have either had a bad relapse or who have developed more problems are :

Colonel Colin
Hal
Jo
William
Brian

Plus Liam (infected oral papilomas,otitis) and Harry (acute cystitis) became unwell

:cry:

But at the risk of tempting fate today they are all very stable on their respective treatments. They are all happy, eating and just busy being Bunnies :love:

I know that most of them are not cured, they never will be. But for now, as I type, they are blissfully unaware of their problems and they are tucking in to huge piles of hay :love:

Just wanted to share how relieved I am to see that for now the drugs DO work :D

This is wonderful news, Jane! :D
You and your bunnies are often in my thoughts. I hope everybun's improvements continue. :)

I was wondering how everybun was doing.

I love watching buns nom hay - it's almost hypnotic. I actually love watching my buns nomming anything as it means all is well (usually) with them.

ETA - I don't feel 'quite' the same when I am watching Gemma devouring the cladding in my kitchen:shock:

Back