• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breeder releasing 'stock' UD

:(

Just buns in the street? are you able to get them?

awaiting OH with the bright torch, the end of our street backs onto a field, several 'lops' and uppyeared types i myself have seen 3 im told their is more :shock:

im going to capture what i can:?
dont know what ill do after i have them but ill see where i go from there:evil::evil:

better go :shock:
wish me luck

Probably futile but can you alert the RSPCA? Can they do anything? If it's proved where they came from, could they shut the breeder down? I don't know the answers but live in hope.

It would be worth contacting them to prosecute the person who did it I guess, but I doubt they will have room for all these rabbits. I have no idea what you can do with them, there will be males and females all mixed up. If you're no goo at sexing rabbits it might be worth ringing a vet or the RSPCA to at least come and sex them so you don't end up with more.

Good luck.

Good luck, and good on you for trying to catch them. I don't think they would stand much chance overnight if there are any foxes around. What I wouldn't like to do to the person releasing them :censored:

I hope you manage to catch some. Poor things. :( This is the second time you found some isn't it?
yep same breeder i suspect.:roll:
get so irritated And the RSPCA cant prove its them:evil:

Any news on catching the released rabbits?

Heartless cruel people for abandoning them:evil:

their is several out there still i have one here, one lady helping me caught 2 :(
i dont hold out much hope for the others as we have a lot of foxes in the area and these guys were fairly easy to grab.

the one i have here now is a buck the other 2 looked like Does but were having them vet checked later for emergency spays if its not to late.( i think the lady who helped is keen to keep these two young lops.)

the little buck i have is a rex of sorts much bigger than poppet much smaller than a standard :?

I'm glad you caught some of them...it might be worth ringing the RSPCA as they may lend you some humane traps to catch the others with? Even if they dont offer spaces for them they can also help with vet costs, spays etc? If a breeder is doing this over and over its good to build up the evidence as well:D

Back