• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Speedwell and Jinty stretching their legs. *pic heavy*

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
Speedwell and Jinty went out for a wander in the run today, they both really enjoyed themselves and heres the pic to prove it!

This is Jinty, she is very scared in her hutch but had some confidence in the run.

P1030978.jpg

I'm a bonny girl!

P1030976.jpg

Who you looking at!?

P1030971.jpg

Speedwell having a great time investigating everything.

P1030968.jpg

He looks like a teddy bear :love:

P1030955.jpg

P1030966.jpg

Hallo foster Mammy.

Bless them, I read the original thread but don't think I replied as I was on my iPod. They're so sweet :love: Love Speedwell's name :D

I am so happy how well they are coming along in just 3 days! :thumb: They will make somebody very lucky :love:. I will be so sad to see them go but I know they need more than I can give them.

Great piccies and hopefully they will be with us soon

have put an appeal for transport up :D

Last edited:
I'm so glad I rescued them. Jinty isn't exactly squishy, she has already growled at me and tried to box me :lol: I love a bun with attitude! I think she will calm down once she is spayed :)

Speedwell is definitely squishy! He is like a teddy bear and loves attention. :love: His teeth seem to be bothering him but he still such a happy boy :)

Back