• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie and Bubbles discover their naughty side - video

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
At nearly 4 years of age, they decided to dig their first hole today! :roll::lol: Click on the pics to play.

I wish it had took my lot 4 years go discover digging. It is Sowdrops favourite thing to do, I have a big hole in the bottom of my garden!

I wish it had took my lot 4 years go discover digging. It is Sowdrops favourite thing to do, I have a big hole in the bottom of my garden!

:lol::lol::lol:

They're trying to get down the side of the shed. :roll: I made the mistake yesterday of removing the run you can see (that's blocking the gap) and both bunnies had a fabulous time running up and down the little 'alleyway'. Today the run was back in place though so they decided to dig under it instead. :roll::lol:

Way to go A&B! :thumb:

Digging must be in the air - Spenser has made a whole in the carpet under my bed. :roll:

Haha, I'm glad to hear there are other bunnies with a naughty side! :lol::lol:

Alfie, especially, impressed me with his dedication & I'm sure I could hear him muttering something like "You'll pay for this" at me as I was filling the hole in. :shock::lol: Bubbles was lucky to even get a turn - Alfie shoved her out of the way a couple of times. :roll::lol: I'm going to let them out in a little while but I'm hoping they don't remember the hole because it's a bit muddy out there today. :mrgreen:

Haha, I'm glad to hear there are other bunnies with a naughty side! :lol::lol:

Alfie, especially, impressed me with his dedication & I'm sure I could hear him muttering something like "You'll pay for this" at me as I was filling the hole in. :shock::lol: Bubbles was lucky to even get a turn - Alfie shoved her out of the way a couple of times. :roll::lol: I'm going to let them out in a little while but I'm hoping they don't remember the hole because it's a bit muddy out there today. :mrgreen:

*waits eagerly for update!*

I did think their looks at the camera in between digs were less than appreciative... :lol:

My little Dutch girl Daisy was a digger, she got very cross when you filled her holes in. Oscar however saw it as a waste of energy and would just sit watching her waiting for her to finish so she could groom him, lazy fluff ball :roll: Since daisy passed he's just as lazy except gets me to do the grooming :lol:

Hahaha, yes Alfie did look a bit miffed that I was filming instead of giving him a hand! :lol::lol: I did help him out by moving a large plant pot out of his way to give him more room though!

They weren't out for long this afternoon as they decided they didn't like the drizzle. :roll: The plant pot had been put back and OH had wedged a foam football down the side of it to block off the part they'd been digging, so Alfie tore a few chunks out of that instead; I've hidden it so the kids don't see...... :lol:

Back