• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Grimlock Eats (video)

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Grimlock would like to show you all how he eats porridge, or any food for that matter.
He can't eat out of a bowl so he uses a plate. Sometimes even that is difficult and he needs the food on the edge of the plate or on the floor so he digs at it to get it in the right place. His eyes are pretty bad in this video, he has them closed.

I forgot to say, sorry about the wobbly camera. I was keeping Smoo occupied with snuggles so she didn't steal his food. :lol:

Grim is such a big giant cuddly bear monster. :love::love::love: Adore him digging his food with his big paw.:love:

:love:

I made it slightly differently for him tonight, I did it with hot water so it was more... sloppy. He loved it but it went EVERYWHERE. All in between his toes too and Smoo was getting irate trying to clean it off for him but he wouldn't let her. :lol:
On a related note... does anyone know how to get porridge out of the carpet? :roll:

:love:

I made it slightly differently for him tonight, I did it with hot water so it was more... sloppy. He loved it but it went EVERYWHERE. All in between his toes too and Smoo was getting irate trying to clean it off for him but he wouldn't let her. :lol:
On a related note... does anyone know how to get porridge out of the carpet? :roll:

:lol::lol: I was thinking he must get it everywhere.

With stubborn dried up bits I use the metal hose of the hoover and jab away until it is all sucked up. Probably not the best advice.:lol:

Back