• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

1st ever trip to vets, take all 3? Best carrier to take them in?

rescue buns

Warren Scout
Ok so tomorow morning is first ever trip to a vets. Tinkerbell has an app to get checked over to see if she needs eye drops as she had been treated a few times for conjuctivitis whilst with spca and think another dose may be required. Was planning to go down with all 3 originaly to get vaccinated, but when mentioned eye, they said best get that sorted before immunisation. Should i take all 3 bunnies down together? Dont want to seperate them or would vets be annoyed i took all 3? Never been to a vets ever, can you tell?:lol: Also is a cat carrier ok to take them in. Spca put our 3 buns in the cat carrier we brought to the spca to take them home in, but i felt cruel seeing them all squashed up together. Having said that they always snuggle/lie on top or over each other in their bunny barn. Just dont want to get to vets and feel like a numpty for bringing all 3 and in one cat carrier. Advice much appreciated;)

If all your 3 bunnys are bonded I would take all 3 together even if only one of them is seeing the vet :D

Finx and Tango have never been to the vets alone since I rescued Tango. They share a cat carrier - the car is scary so they huddle together for comfort anyway, but they have enough room to stretch out if they like. No vet should be annoyed that you're doing your best for your bunnys :thumb:

Big thanks to all who replied.;) Love this site, members reassure all my worries:thumb:
WOW now thats a fab carrier! Thanks for showing me that, its on my list!

Back