• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another dental for Patchies on monday.

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
My poor baby is getting another dental. How do you deal with the horrible feelibg like it's all your fault?? :(.

Because you are feeding the correct diet which is all you can do. Other than that it is the fault of genetics not you.

Lots of vibes for your little ones dental.

When he first got checked for his first dental, they said he has a deformed jawline. Still it feels like it is all my fault and I hate it.

Poppy has all manner of problems with her teeth and I blame myself :( but she has a better quality of life than some bunnies who never see a vet :( so I know she is never in pain.

It is genetics, whether we like it or not :( but at least Patchies has a wonderful mummy like you who takes care of him for his needs as they are :)

I blamed myself for Mischief's dentals but he was fed the correct diet, it was just dogy genetics. I will never forgive myself for not noticing his abscess sooner though. :cry:

I give him all the right things, but we think that he might actually lose his teeth eventually. I just hate the guilty feeling like it's all my fault.

Back