• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buzz and Cello :)

Georgi

Young Bun
Buzz and his new wifeybun, Cello, came back from the Rabbit Residence Rescue on Wednesday night so I thought I'd post some pictures :)

Cello is very nervous so I brought them inside to try and get her used to me, stupid rain means I can't stay outside with them! Buzz went off exploring my room but then realised Cello was nervous so went back to look after her :love:
DSC00184.jpg

On the lookout
DSC00187.jpg

Cello did eventually venture out of the carrier, but only when she thought I wasn't looking :lol:

(sorry about the massive pics, resizing them on photobucket didn't seem to work!)

How sweet they are! What's Cello's story, do you know?

She came from a home where 5/6 unspayed females were all living together in an 8 x 10 shed. As they weren't spayed they were fighting, Cello has a slightly ripped ear and a bite scar on her lady bits so I have to check regularly to make sure she hasn't got pee on herself, a lot of the other does also had bites on their genitals :( They were all obese (hence her rather large dewlap!) and very scared of people, one unfortunately didn't survive but Cello and the others are all doing well now. :)
Buzz is super friendly and loves a fuss so I'm hoping he'll show her that she doesn't need to be scared of people :love:

Back