• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feel sick...off for baby bunny cuddles .

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
After looking at some links this morning i feel terribly sick .. surely if people know where there pet shop rabbits came from they should stop supporting this horrid trade in little lives ...
Ive now seen the squalor of back street breeders ... and the clinical artificial side of mass breeders ... and i truly dont know which is worst ...I realy dont .
I know ive seen it all before .. but today it seems to have got to me more .....
Rabbits need to have freedom , fun , fresh air and exercise. Good food and wind in their fur .... (as do all animals of course )

Im going out now to cuddle Esmereldas babies ... who are still with mum at 6 weeks ..and still suckling ...and still a very loved up little family .. they will stay with her for another 2 weeks .

After cuddles they are going in the run to have a binky and a stretch ... just like bunnies should .. :love:

I ve kept feeling sorry for Esmerelda ... but now Im not going to feel sorry for her any more ... shes one lucky bun ...as are her kits . :love:

If anyone is thinking of a pet shop bunny ...perhaps you should research where the rabbits come from first ...you might find it puts you off enough to look at rescues .

Last edited:
I completely understand Angie

I have not slept all night as a direct result of what I have found out over the last few days

Makes me ashamed to be of the same species as those involved

It is sick beyond words

DISGUSTING

:evil:

Back