• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What I came home to this afternoon -_-

Charmednm

Mama Doe
photo1-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Poppys been a busy bun and is still ripping her four out as I type!

Nope, naughty i know :oops::oops: but everytime i save up something happens that i need the money for or i get called into work for a couple extra days and i would want to stay home and look after her. I was just so shocked to see that, i opened up her 'hidey-hole' (where this is) and she looked at me as if to say 'can i help you' haha

Wow that's a lot of fluff!!! :shock: hope she's ok and not too exhausted from her busy day!

I watched her for about half an hour shred the newspaper down the bottom and bring it up like a hamster and then pull her fur out. Was quite scary but she was really thick with winter fur so she does have it to spare. Ive not to touch it like a real nest or she'll just do it again and will end up bald :(

Wow. That's a lot of fur! Bella occasionally nests as well and I'm always surprised she doesn't go bald, the amount of fur she's ripping out :shock: Luckily she's never had a full blown phantom pregnancy, she just goes a little crazy every now and then and then goes back to normal in a day or two. I hope Poppy isn't too stressed out xxx

Back