• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding places in the north east?

becki_moorcroft

Warren Scout
Hello people i was wondering if anyone could recommend any good reputable rabbit boarding places in the north east (ideally not far from middlesbrough) i get a lot of requests for suggestions and just wondered if you knew any nice ones that i didnt
x becky

Can't think of any, but I'm sure someone else will reply with a recommendation.

Google, small animal boarding and see what comes up.

If in any doubt about boarding establishments, visit them beforehand.

Best of luck.:thumb:

rampantrabbits in saltburn was thinking of becoming a rabbit boarding spot but think its more of a rescue upps

Hopper Holidays - Pics of 2 of my boarding houses :D

007-4.jpg

DSCF0430.jpg

We do bunny boarding, we have inside bunny suites or Keegans Kabin outside and we are in Middleton Tyas, Richmond, 400 yards from Scotch Corner. You are welcome to come and look round . I have a few members on this forum who board with us.

4-9-10.jpg

17-2-11001.jpg

25-4-11003-1.jpg

Indoor Suites.

indoorboarding21-5-11.jpg

8-3-11001-2.jpg

28-12-11001-1.jpg

thanks guys :) its not for me (i have 20 so don't exactly do holidays) but i like to recommend suitable places for people who either buy or adopt from me in the area
becky

Bunny Boarding available in County Durham

Hello people i was wondering if anyone could recommend any good reputable rabbit boarding places in the north east (ideally not far from middlesbrough) i get a lot of requests for suggestions and just wondered if you knew any nice ones that i didnt
x becky

Hi :)

Happy Hutch Holidays are based in County Durham and offer rabbit boarding.

• 6ft+ luxury hutches and runs.
• 10+ years’ experience caring for small pets.
• Collection from your own home available.
• Daily updates on your pet.
• For short or long holiday periods.
• CRB checked staff.
• All food, bedding etc. included in price.
• From £5 per hutch per night

www.happyhutchholidays.com

Hope it helps :)

I would highly recommend Tuckerbunnies. In particular I've never seen anywhere with such good indoor boarding facilities.

I used Paw-Pals in Stockton "Jackie" last year (pm me for her number if you like) but used a different branch this year "Stacey". I would recommend the first, but most definitely not the second. Both charged £6 per shed per day (NOT £6 per bunny but per shed) so that was very reasonable I thought.

Back