• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please pray/send vibes/anything for my dear Little Marge

Anniebirdy

Alpha Buck
My darling, precious Little Marge is very poorly. as many of you may remember, she recently had her incisors out, but was progressing well and had taken all her post surgery medication like a good girl. I came in this evening from a rare afternoon out, and heard a strange noise coming from hers and Benjamins safe area, the indoor aviary. Marge was struggling desperately to breathe, there was heavy discharge from her mouth and nose and her one, beautiful eye. She was bubbling blood bubbles from her nose.
My friend rushed us to the vet where she was given a very powerful combination injection.
There is definate infection deep in the roots holes of her teeth extractions, so despite her post op care and meds, it's very possible it's all down to that. However, her symptoms are also very similar to early stage myximatosis, and her wonderful vet quickly educated me on what to watch for for further signs of myxi, just in case. The next 48 hours could be critical, though the injection, although very powerful, can have side effects, being that it can sometimes cause stasis. I have been advised that if she deteriorates, to call the nearest vet out as an emergency, because my regular vet is an hour away. Although tubing is probably the best way forward usually, she is too weak and her airways to clogged up, making the risk of G.A or heavy sedation out of the question at the moment.
Her vet felt she was better being at home with me, as he knows she will be monitored every second, every minute of the night, whereas at the surgery, tonight there is a nurse on two hourly check-up duty. Two hours could mean the difference between her making it or not. Here with me, I will see decline within minutes and can have urgent medical care for her within 30 mins.
Little Marge is the face of Silent Tears Animal Rescue, she had a life of indescribable hell in the past.
I fought long and hard to win the complete trust of Freshfields Animal Rescue in order to become her life-long carer, they were so very, very protective and concerned for her.
Her life is so good now, she has it all. I am praying so hard that her lovely life can continue for many, many years, and I swear I will not close my eyes for as much as one minute of sleep until (God willing) she is fully healed and well.

PRAYER

She’s just a little rabbit Lord,
Who perhaps should not be here.
But she needs your help so very much,
And someone holds her dear.
I know that Mother Nature
May say she cant stay long,
But please Lord, will you talk to her,
And ask her, make Marge strong?
You see, she really wants to live,
I know she wants to stay,
But now she seems so weak and frail,
And I can only pray.
Please Bless this little life form Lord,
Please let her stay with me.
Please do not call her back just yet,
I love this little bun, you see .
I know I never could repay
This blessing that I plead,
But Id never let you once regret
Leaving her with me.
I thank you Lord for yesterday,
I thank you for today.
I thank you without question
For sending her my way.
My earthly hands can only do
As much as You allow.
And if I need some extra help,
Please will you send it now?
Whatever your decision is,
I never will lose sight,
That for a while you Blessed me
With this precious, fragile life.
I wont regret a single step
Of this journey Ive begun.
I know that you are listening,
So dear Lord, Thy will be done.

Little Marge, the face of S.T.A.R

Crying again before I get into bed poor little Marge come on little girl fight hard for your loving mummy come on we are all praying for you Get Better Marge 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Oh god no, not little Marge :cry: sending millions of vibes for her, come on little girl, keep fighting, your mummy loves you so much xxx

Sending millions of vibes for little Marge. Hoping she pulls through so that she is able to enjoy the life she deserves :love:.

Thankyou so much everyone :love: I have tears of emotion pouring down my face at your expressions of concern and good wishes for my precious little girl.
As we tend to do, Im questioning myself, was I hygenic enough, did I do this right, did I do that right.
I know that every dose of baytil was given by a newly opened syringe, I was ultra careful because of the extreme depth of the wounds regarding incisor extractions, but I just dont know.
Little Marge has fought back from horrific results and complications which were a direct result of horrific abuse and neglect. No animal deserves what Little Marge has suffered in her young life, or anything remotely like it. And this sweet, gentle little girl dosent deserve what is happening to her now.

God, please God, I know Im not the best person in the world, far from it. But if you are there, if just for half a minute I can beg your attention and help, please hear me. I ask nothing for me, although my heart will be ripped to bits if Little Marge fails at this point, I ask only for her. Please help her God, if you are listening, please help her. Please ease this awful struggling she is going through. Please help her, please.

Thankyou so much everyone :love: I have tears of emotion pouring down my face at your expressions of concern and good wishes for my precious little girl.
As we tend to do, Im questioning myself, was I hygenic enough, did I do this right, did I do that right.
I know that every dose of baytil was given by a newly opened syringe, I was ultra careful because of the extreme depth of the wounds regarding incisor extractions, but I just dont know.
Little Marge has fought back from horrific results and complications which were a direct result of horrific abuse and neglect. No animal deserves what Little Marge has suffered in her young life, or anything remotely like it. And this sweet, gentle little girl dosent deserve what is happening to her now.

God, please God, I know Im not the best person in the world, far from it. But if you are there, if just for half a minute I can beg your attention and help, please hear me. I ask nothing for me, although my heart will be ripped to bits if Little Marge fails at this point, I ask only for her. Please help her God, if you are listening, please help her. Please ease this awful struggling she is going through. Please help her, please.
Hope you're ok, Little Marge is lucky to have found you, infections can happen for no reason at all. You are doing your absolute best for her, we can see that. (((hugs))) for you & more healing vibes for Marge. xxx

Back