• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Smoo story...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I used to be allowed all the food I wanted. When my teeth hurt and I had my abscess the first time I got to have unlimited pellets with Grimlock and I was so happy. I ate and ate them. I still ate lots of hay and so the human didn't realise how fat I was getting! Well one day she decided I was on a diet. How rude! I wasn't allowed all the pellets I wanted. Even though my abscess has come back she saw me eating hay so she knows it doesn't hurt and she took all the pellets away. Well sometimes I get them, but not enough for my liking. I heard she wanted to reduce them to just an egg cup full a day and the vet said I might not need any at all! That's cruelty I tell you!

The other thing is I have been moved inside with Grimlock because he's ill. This is upstairs and I really don't like the stairs, especially going down them. I can't fit my whole body on one step when I'm going down and it makes me feel really scared. So I've basically been imprisoned in the upstairs of the house. The human says this is a good thing because I like to chew wires. Well they shouldn't look so delicious then should they. Apparently it's my fault they lost the internet and that the keyboard doesn't work. :roll: Oh and there was that xbox controller cable too...

Well little did the human know that my diet had made me smaller. And now I'm smaller it's not so hard to go down the stairs. So last night I snuck downstairs for the very first time in search of food. I snuck into the kitchen and the humans didn't see me at all because I only took one hop at a time. And guess what I found in the kitchen? A piece of carrot under the washing machine! I went round the whole house looking for scraps of food and even went out to the hutch. Then the human said if I was than hungry why didn't I eat the hay upstairs. She doesn't understand. I went back upstairs and sulked for the rest of the night. And then I heard the cheekiest thing yet. The human said it was good I'd come downstairs because it meant I'd got a lot of exercise. How rude!

Maybe I'll try it again tonight and see what noms I can find.

Love Smoo x

2012-04-02150259.jpg

OOOOOOOOH..Smoo!!! Youre so Smootiful!!!!! Totally and utterly!! **kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss**........

She thanks you for your kind comments but wonders how they help her get more food?
She said she's had to take to licking the cream off Grim's eyes as she's so hungry.

She thanks you for your kind comments but wonders how they help her get more food?
She said she's had to take to licking the cream off Grim's eyes as she's so hungry.

Bleurgh!! Smoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Tips for Smoovering more fuds from Mummy...

Steal it.Go everywhere...beg.Look thin.Fake a bit of stasis....anything.It works with my lot...!!xxx

Back