• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yawwwwwnnnn

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Every morning I got out to feed my two and they're fast asleep. I say hi quite loudly and they don't jump in shock at my sudden presence as I often worry they might, they open an eye or two, stretch and a yawn (both of them!), often followed by laying back down and closing their eyes if they cannot see food :roll:

Today I went armed with carrot and a camera to catch the rude yawning in my face, I JUST caught Harvey's yawn on cam :D and just missed Lilly's :( only just get a glimpse of Harvey's yawn, he finishes it when he sees carrot :roll:

(excuse me calling Harvey fat at the end :p he's been nicking Lilly's meals and so is getting smaller portions of carrot/grain to prevent him getting tubbier :lol:)

One day I WILL catch a better video AND of both of them doing it! Seriously it's so rude to yawn in people's faces! Naughty bunnies!!!

Back