• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does this look safe?

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I need to have my window open for Grim to help with his snuffles but the window in my room is so close to the floor it's not safe. They could easily jump up and fall out. So I have put the baby gate up by the window.

2012-04-24201105.jpg

2012-04-24201151.jpg

It didn't fit properly so I had to walk up to B&Q and get some wood for the sides. It was a bit of a chore as it's so far away and then I had to carry a 2.4 meter plank of wood home and then cut it up in my front garden. :lol:

The wood is screwed into the frame to make it secure.

All worth it though if it will help.

I'd add mesh purely becuase when we first put up the baby gate at the lionheads room Nutmeg sautered through like there was nothing there. :shock:

I'd add mesh purely becuase when we first put up the baby gate at the lionheads room Nutmeg sautered through like there was nothing there. :shock:

I used to use it downstairs to stop them coming into the house from the kitchen so I know they can't get through. They're both pretty big bunnies. :)
But it's always better to be safe than sorry.

Back