• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waitrose greens on offer

Ooooh, very posh. ;) We don't have a Waitrose here in the slums though. :(:lol: Hope it helps somebody else. :wave:

Fantastic. I need to get some more greens tomorrow and I can walk to my nearest Waitrose (but don't usually go in there due to their prices).

I meant to PM you on FB Liz, but Fairy powder is on offer at sainsbury's at the mo. Can't remember how much, but it was a hefty discount.

I meant to PM you on FB Liz, but Fairy powder is on offer at sainsbury's at the mo. Can't remember how much, but it was a hefty discount.

Thanks Chirs, we don't have a Sainsburys near by :(

We can walk to Morrisons and waitrose and drive to Tesco but anything else is a lot further

Thanks Chirs, we don't have a Sainsburys near by :(

We can walk to Morrisons and waitrose and drive to Tesco but anything else is a lot further

You could order online, the boxes are £5 so £2.69 each off. So if you ordered 4 you'd still save even with delivery.

Back