• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here's ....................... Totti

luvabun

Warren Veteran
2 days after I thought I'd be discussing the dreaded pts option with the Vet. Here he is showing that there's life in the old duffer yet :love:

p.s. it's a video so click on it :wave:

:wave: Thank you Mrs. Bunnykins, Lisa & Amanda :wave: yes my OAB (;):thumb:) is still doing well. I hope I'm not jinxing it by saying that I'm not getting much pus out at the moment. I'm hoping that's because this particular antibiotic regime is working and not that I'm failing to get it out.

He is moulting so much at the moment, he's going to be naked soon :oops:. Thing is he also has mites but we've held off treating them due to all the other hardcore meds he's on. Oh and did I mention he has sore hocks as well :roll:

Oooh, have just read his story - poor little boy. What a fighter! :love:

:wave: Thanks Babsie. Yes he is a true fighter and he deserves the absolute best I can do for him as he is such a wonderful bunny :love: My niece aptly describes him as having a beautiful soul :love:

You can see now why I get excited about something as seemingly normal as him hopping round the garden :oops:

Last edited:
:wave: Thanks Babsie. Yes he is a true fighter and he deserves the absolute best I can do for him as he is such a wonderful bunny :love: My niece aptly describes him as having a beautiful soul :love:

You can see now why I get excited about something as seemingly normal as him hopping round the garden :oops:

Yes, I would be exactly the same!

Back