• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues that rehome allover UK?

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
I have just found the most gorgeous little boy who would have been perfect with us...
But the rescue doesnt rehome outside a 15 mile radius...

so to save me the trouble of having to wait all excited.. which rescues do rehome all over the UK?
I know Honeybunnies do, who else?
:lol::oops::oops:

I have just found the most gorgeous little boy who would have been perfect with us...
But the rescue doesnt rehome outside a 15 mile radius...

so to save me the trouble of having to wait all excited.. which rescues do rehome all over the UK?
I know Honeybunnies do, who else?
:lol::oops::oops:

We do :) www.rspca-walsall.org.uk we have a stunning little nethie x in at the moment, Basil, who would be a great house bunny (just read your other thread) ;) he had his front teeth removed due to them being deformed, he has a few weeks to stay with us yet to make sure they don't regrow although it is looking positive so far. :)

BARC and Bunnyhop do, I know as I got Herbie from BARC & Inca from Bunnyhop and they travelled about 4 / 5 hours to get to me :)

We do :) www.rspca-walsall.org.uk we have a stunning little nethie x in at the moment, Basil, who would be a great house bunny (just read your other thread) ;) he had his front teeth removed due to them being deformed, he has a few weeks to stay with us yet to make sure they don't regrow although it is looking positive so far. :)

Hey Becky, i am looking for something a little sooner unfortunately, with titch coming here in a few weeks id like to fill the time i have now with getting to bond with her partner before hand, so they arent both new at the same time(if that makes sense?) although i have my eye on 2 of the other occupants at your branch. im looking at every option open to me before making any decisions:love::love:
although if i am still looking in a few weeks i may be tempted your way
xxx

BARC and Bunnyhop do, I know as I got Herbie from BARC & Inca from Bunnyhop and they travelled about 4 / 5 hours to get to me :)

Titch is at BARC and both me and Angie dont think any of the males their are small enough for Titch:lol:
ill have a look at bunnyhop now xxx

Awwh :( I understand, its very upsetting when a bunny leaves us and there's an empty space. I'm sure you know know when you see the right bunny. We do have a fair few small bunnies in at the moment, Hector is mini, he's a proper nethie and has a huge personality. He's had a bladder stone removed though so will need to be kept an eye on in the future. I do hope you find a bun that's right for you and Titch :) x

what age bunny are you hoping for?

We have a tiny nethie boy..ready to go who has lived indoors but he is coming up to 4 years old

Last edited:
well it's little Raven one of the Bird Bunnies . when he arrived he had odd ears..as in fur missing and they looked nibbled:?
Much better now and is a quiet boy who has a great foster mum who says fantastic indoors..she has kept him in since fostering him

pic taken soon after he arrived

raven.jpg

well it's little Raven one of the Bird Bunnies . when he arrived he had odd ears..as in fur missing and they looked nibbled:?
Much better now and is a quiet boy who has a great foster mum who says fantastic indoors..she has kept him in since fostering him

pic taken soon after he arrived

raven.jpg

:shock::shock: he is perfectly beautiful, so so diddy but yet so Unique!.

Ill PM you now!:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Back