• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found.

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Hello,
we are looking for a lovely male companion for our future addition, Titch.
Titch is a little tiny girl who we would like to bond with an equally tiny male, although if one of the rescues out their has a very docile male who takes to new bonds like a dream, then id also be tempted.

we dont have a preference on breeds, although Netherland dwarf or a small Mini-lop is probably more likely candidate size wise.

Although i will be willing to deffinatley consider any rabbit providing it is Docile?

Our setup..
Our setup is a large dog cage that will be the base and only locked in while we hoover, the bedroom is completely bunny proof
we both have a great knowledge in how important it is to keep bunnies brains stimulated.
And theire complex dietry needs.
I am in all day everyday, and spoil all our bunnies rotten, photos can be shown on request.

Our Vet
We Use Cheshirepet in Sanbach.
When it comes to rabbit Savvy vets we go out our way to make sure the people who look after our little ones are top notch.

if you have a possible candidate, dont be shy ill love to hear more about them <3

Last edited:
Oh Chrissy... I'm glad you are still getting Titch :)

Lots of vibes and hugs for you xxx

we both sat here in the bedroom had a good weep and agreed it would be wrong not to fill the room with a bunny after Ulfric, he loved the setup as it is and wouldnt want us to let it go to waste.:love::love:

we both sat here in the bedroom had a good weep and agreed it would be wrong not to fill the room with a bunny after Ulfric, he loved the setup as it is and wouldnt want us to let it go to waste.:love::love:

Of course he wouldn't! And this way, you won't have to go through the scare of neutering again.

I think you're doing the right thing. No bun can be Ulfric but he'd want you to love some other bun too and give them a loving home!

He had some time of love with you guys.Its a legacy hes left behind.Fill your heart with another bunny.xxxx

He had some time of love with you guys.Its a legacy hes left behind.Fill your heart with another bunny.xxxx

this is it Yvette, as our vet said, he died fast and happy, he didnt fight his needle he took it and went straight to byebye's he looked so peaceful when we burried him by the apple tree,:love:

its so quiete without him, im going spare!:cry:

I am so pleased that you have decided this, your OH sounds lovely! Mine would say the silver lining was no longer being to adopt the other bun!:roll:

Ulfric has touched you in his short time with you and has taught you exactly how the room should be set up. Now your new pair can benefit from his expertise. I am glad. xx

I am so pleased that you have decided this, your OH sounds lovely! Mine would say the silver lining was no longer being to adopt the other bun!:roll:

Ulfric has touched you in his short time with you and has taught you exactly how the room should be set up. Now your new pair can benefit from his expertise. I am glad. xx

Andy doted on Ulfric, they had a thing where Ulfric would push his head into the palm of andys hand so andys thumb could rub his nose and his fingers could rub his ears.
We would be woke up at night by tiny feeties on the bed and then a grooming on your head, or he would sleep on my pillow to make sure i didnt run away.

Most of all i miss the brushing up stray poops!!!
the room is empty and i want a friend to keep me company:(

Andy doted on Ulfric, they had a thing where Ulfric would push his head into the palm of andys hand so andys thumb could rub his nose and his fingers could rub his ears.
We would be woke up at night by tiny feeties on the bed and then a grooming on your head, or he would sleep on my pillow to make sure i didnt run away.

Most of all i miss the brushing up stray poops!!!
the room is empty and i want a friend to keep me company:(

He really did love you both and made himself right at home in his short time with you. :love::love::love::love:

What a lovely thing to do :love: Ulfric would be happy :love: When Hammy died we were going to wait before having another hamster, but going into p@h on a 'whim' about 4 days after she was PTS because the only other place that sells the only thing Poppy will eat other than her pellets had ran out, we saw a little roborovski hamster in the adoption bit called Hammy too, she was 10 weeks old and lasted 1 week in her last home :( she had no toys, wheel or anything :( just a water bottle, and in a tiny tank :( I always think that Hammy took us too her because she was in a worse set up than the other hamsters who had toys and things :( now she is called April and lives in a ZZ2, and you can see she appreciates her new life:love:

Titch and co will be so happy with you:love:

What a lovely thing to do :love: Ulfric would be happy :love: When Hammy died we were going to wait before having another hamster, but going into p@h on a 'whim' about 4 days after she was PTS because the only other place that sells the only thing Poppy will eat other than her pellets had ran out, we saw a little roborovski hamster in the adoption bit called Hammy too, she was 10 weeks old and lasted 1 week in her last home :( she had no toys, wheel or anything :( just a water bottle, and in a tiny tank :( I always think that Hammy took us too her because she was in a worse set up than the other hamsters who had toys and things :( now she is called April and lives in a ZZ2, and you can see she appreciates her new life:love:

Titch and co will be so happy with you:love:

Awww i love touching stories like that.:love::love::love:

i hate seeing all these amazingly fun toys sat here not being played with, im going into my own form of bunny stasis on my own,:(

I just hope i can find the perfect bun!, preferably before the MIL gets fed up with my moping around and just buys any bun from the likes of P@H thinking she is helping:roll:

The rescue I got my boys from in Essex has a little Nethie boy looking for a new home, but thats probably a bit far for you! Good luck finding a new lad for your new lady, Ulfric would be proud.

Back