• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jaffa cake theft!

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
RU, we have a thief on our hands... I was happily eating Jaffa cakes, put them on the chair to get a cup of coffee, looked back in and Oscar had stolen one out the packet and was eating it!! :shock::shock:

Luckily he jumped onto the stool so I grabbed him and the stolen jaffa cake and there was only a few bits nibbled away :roll: He was giving me evils and trying to steal them back the entire time I was finishing them too :lol:

Anyone else got bunnies who steal random foods?

YES!!! Daisy is very greedy and will eat anything. She pulled a box of chocs down from a table and ran off with a turkish delight! She's also stolen part of a poppadom, toast and a plastic tray from a box of chocs. She's a terror!

Yes my 2 always race over to see what food is going and give everything i eat a good sniff. Everything except curries and spicy food gets the sniff test.

I like cold meat sandwiches with coleslaw, and if I am not paying attention my buns love to come over and give everything a good sniff then then grab a bit of bread and run for their room, and I am left trying to clean up butter cold meat and coleslaw trail off the floor.

Bunny can tell the difference between any plastic wrapper and a digestive biscuit packet opening- she would eat them til she wobbled! But she's not allowed unless she has nibbled loads of hay first....:)

I had a rabbit addicted to mars bars, he was such a freak :lol: He'd jump up onto the sofa and either sit on the arm, or on the very top bit next to your head, and once stole some of my mars bar, and ever since then when he was inside he'd pull the bin over, find the wrappers and run away and try eat the plastic :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one with a thief in the house! He's stolen apple and banana off us before, but it's the first time he's stolen anything else!

My first bunny stole an After Eight around Christmas time :lol::lol: I always thought it was the mint smell that attracted him

I was sat eating cheese and biscuits once on the sofa, Harvey jumped up, climbed on my lap and grabbed a biscuit! He sprinted to the other side of the room to consume his prize :roll: I only need to rustle a biscuit packet to have him jump on my lap eating biscuits OUT OF MT MOUTH!!! It's like tug of war seriously! I'm not too comfortable about sharing a biccie with someone who has just had a poo in his mouth :shock:

Back