• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I crazy?? U/D obviously not p40

Don't be silly, anything can be done if its done the right way and its the right buns for the situation! I have 3 unrelated males together, I think some people thought I was a bit nutty but they're all happy!

Don't be silly, anything can be done if its done the right way and its the right buns for the situation! I have 3 unrelated males together, I think some people thought I was a bit nutty but they're all happy!

groups of males I have done many times before, but never females, for some reason they make me much more nervous........

I, personally, think it's the bunnies' personalities that matter, not the gender.

Good luck.

Thats exactly why I have chosen these 3 :D I really need some girls to get on as we have 7 single girls at the moment and i don't want to get them all male companions :shock:

Good luck. How is it going.

All quiet at the moment as Lacey is sleeping. She was terrified at the start but within an hour decided the cage was hers and she was boss, the other two are huddled in a corner. Angel is upset as she loves all bunnies and immediately sat next to Lacey, Lacey took exception to this and snapped at her. Rosie and Angel are fine with Lacey but Lacey has them in one corner and every so often goes over to lunge at them for no reason :( But the two are taking it and not retaliating so I am hoping it will all die down over time :?

Jury is still out on this one :?

Pics -

before Lacey decided the bowl was hers :roll:

P1020527.jpg

P1020526.jpg

Finding it all really stressful
P1020528.jpg

But making sure the other two stay in their corner
P1020529.jpg

P1020530.jpg

P1020532.jpg

P1020531.jpg

Now that i want to settle down for the evening Lacey has decided to start chasing them both. No fur being pulled but it is stressing them out. I really hope it settles down soon :(

Back