• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chihuahua!!!!!!

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Just HAD to post some piccies of my mum's dog, Oscar. He's soooo darn cute :love: Wish I could steal him and take him with me tonight when I go back home!

20120423_132010.jpg

20120423_132051.jpg

He is gorgeous... I wish I'd ignored Tom and kept him for ourselves!

About a year and a half ago, I had to take a taxi to the vets with Pumpkin. The taxi driver started speaking to me about my love of animals and how much I take care of them etc. and then told me that his son needed to find a new home for his dog because his little girl had developed asthma and Oscar's hair was causing her to have attacks.

The taxi driver asked if I was interested so I said, yes as we didn't have a dog at the time and were looking for one. Taxi driver popped his son's information through my door a few days later and I gave him a ring.

When his son brought Oscar round, I thought he was perfect. They asked me if I wanted to take him, free of charge and I said yes. Suddenly, the family brought all of his things into the house and said goodbye. I was in complete shock! Oscar has been practically dumped on my living room floor!

Tom wasn't too happy but Oscar's teeth were awful, he hadn't been castrated and he needed a good grooming. Tom was insistent that he wanted a Greyhound so when I sent my mum a picture and she begged me to let her have him, I said ok. The next day, my mum came to collect him and it was love at first sight!

Oscar now has regular grooming, he had a dental to fix his teeth, he has been castrated and is always up to date with his injections!

He is also my mum's best friend :D

I only like fluffy Chihuahuas! I would never get one due to their health problems but my friend has one and I absolutely adore him! He is such a little prince!

Your Mam's is so cute :love: I love their funny little teeth.

He is super cute:love: I would love a little dog again (had a jack Russell) and I am amazed at the range of different chihuahua coats!

Back