• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looks like i've got a permenant visitor....

ChrissyW

Young Bun
I've been looking after my little sister's rabbit while they have been away.

He's a lovely little thing, not handled much, but he has a really good nature. I've been trying to get her to find a partner for him for a while but to no avail...

When my Mum dropped Dale off I quickly noticed he was quite ill with a runny nose, and his breathing was really laboured. I took him to my vets and got antibiotics for the infection. I called my mum and she didn't seam too bothered. He's finished his course and doing much better :) We have him in on the nights for a little while after he has his medicine and it's been amazing to see him start to binky round the front room!:love:

This weekend i spoke to her to find out when she was picking him back up again (as its been 3 weeks since she has been back)... and she said 'Oh, i thought you were going to say you wanted to keep him' :evil:. I don't really have the space -as i will have a pair of indoor bunnies and a pair of outdoor buns in the shed - all I have is the spare hutch with no attached run! He is lovely, and i could offer a better home than what he has, but not to the standards that i would like

I'm looking for another bun atm to go with my Fudge since Sandy passed - but they do not get on and the M/M mix won't be as nice as the lady bun we have reserved.

What on earth should I tell her :(

Go on' keep him! You don't want him going back as it seems they are not caring for him properly. Even in just a hutch, it's better than the other home. And then in timme you can improve his life.

Ah I vote keep him too. If you let him go back and something happened to him you would feel very guilty. Either that or see if you can find another good home for him. Sounds like he likes living with you.

I know where to come when Doughnut's naughty:D

Back