• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Holly and Juniper

Bellatrix18

Warren Scout
Its the big day for Holly and Juniper. They're both getting spayed and Holly is also having a lump removal, dental and her tear ducts flushed :shock:

The last non-routine operation I put a bunny through didn't end well and I'm even more worried with Holly having so many procedures at once so I'm going to be a nervous wreck all day! Also they are middle aged buns and have delicate tums so I really hope they still want to eat after their op :( Any spare vibes for them would be great.

Thanks everyone
I've just heard form the vets and they're both coming around from their anaesthetic now. Holly's op went really well, her lump looks benign and her teeth don't look too bad :D I'm so relieved!!!

I can't wait to get them home! The house feels so empty without them.

Sending lots of vibes for Holly and Juniper xxx
I hope they make a quick recovery. I'm soon they'll start eating and pooing soon. Kirkby bunnies are well known for their appetites. :D

Thanks a lot everyone
They didn't eat for a few hours last night and I was a bit worried but they've both been having a nibble on hay and dried herbs/forage and seem a bit livelier so I'm finally relaxing. I had work all day today and I kept ringing home to check up on them!

I hope they make a quick recovery. I'm soon they'll start eating and pooing soon. Kirkby bunnies are well known for their appetites. :D

This made me smile! Since I got them I have yet to check on them and not see at least one of them munching on something :D (except for yesterday!) They do love their food!

I'm so glad that this day is finally over and I seem to have two healthy happy (and extremely gorgeous!) buns.

Back