• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pat on the back RU!

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
I have been busy with uni work so this is a bit late but...

on Friday I took the buns for a weight and general check, I enquired about a few things etc... The vet was commenting on how she is so relieved to speak to such a knowledgeable rabbit owner who knows what they are talking about and takes on board what they suggest and brings their buns in regurally etc... I was also talking to her about Yukis EC and she was suprised by my level of care for her and knowledge of it.

She said she sees so many rabbit owners who either wont learn or dont want to learn and it breaks their heart. They said they also get a lot of people who are willing to learn but know very little... sometimes the animal has suffered to much but the time they do seek help...

so well done and thank you RU the compliments are a reflection of you guys and how much I have learnt since being a part of this forum ^_____^

:love: awww that's really lovely. Sounds like you have a great vet too!

I find myself apologising to my vet a lot for taking up so much of this time nattering and asking his his opinions on things, or has he heard of this yet? etc etc..... he laughed and said he enjoys it... it keeps him on his toes! :oops::love:

I think that most of us on RU probably surprise our vets with our knowledge / questions :)

That is brilliant to hear, what a great compliment for you about the knowledge you have gained and remembered. Thankfully my vets are very understanding of all my questions, especially because I am there very regularly with my foster buns as well as my own!

I think that most of us on RU probably surprise our vets with our knowledge / questions :)

I do too which is a shame that more people are as educated but it speaks volumes on how brilliant this forum truly is, you have all taught me so much

:love: awww that's really lovely. Sounds like you have a great vet too!

I find myself apologising to my vet a lot for taking up so much of this time nattering and asking his his opinions on things, or has he heard of this yet? etc etc..... he laughed and said he enjoys it... it keeps him on his toes! :oops::love:

Haha I was the same I was asking about something to keep yuki's weight up yet help with her dentals I suggested something and they said oh yeah great idea lol They said they enjoy my 101 question time lol

That is brilliant to hear, what a great compliment for you about the knowledge you have gained and remembered. Thankfully my vets are very understanding of all my questions, especially because I am there very regularly with my foster buns as well as my own!
thankies hehe awwww

thats sooooo nice that they are so good with everything ^_^

Hear Hear!

I'm the same, I thought i was a good bunny owner but I have learnt so much on here!

:thumb:

Back