• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

combivac?

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
my vets wont have this new vac in till may, i only really like this vet surgery, but my buns are all either overdue or not vacc'd yet.
I know that my local vet branch (known to be rubbish) has the new vac in now.
so do i...

A.Reg them all at this vet for the Vac ASAP.
B.Wait it out till may and get them all vaccinated with our good vet?

its up to you, i know my vets have teh new vaccine but also stll have stock of the old ones, which they need to use up, my bunnies arent due till july
when in may would they be doen as its may next week :wave:

I'd have to get them vaccinated as soon as possible if it were my decision. I can't bear the idea of unvaccinated bunnies, I'm practically OCD about it :oops:

Does it have to be the new vaccine? Could the overdue ones have whatever vaccine they are due?

Our vets haven't got it yet. Rosie has had myxo tonight, and will be back for VHD in a fortnight. I enquired about this as she'll be back again in 6 months for myxo and they assured us there's no issue with her having the combined at that time even though it looks like an extra dose of VHD.

Our vets haven't got it yet. Rosie has had myxo tonight, and will be back for VHD in a fortnight. I enquired about this as she'll be back again in 6 months for myxo and they assured us there's no issue with her having the combined at that time even though it looks like an extra dose of VHD.

ooh i wouldnt have thought like this.!
think ill get the ones over due topped up then, and wait for the new one for fearne

Back