• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special Bunnies

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
My special older generation of bunnies had a nice relaxing day today :D

Nori resting
Nori22ndApril20122.jpg

Merri in his lair.
Merri22ndApril20122.jpg

Emrys marking his territory
Emrys22ndApril20127.jpg

Emrys22ndApril20128.jpg

Mona and Elidore snuggling and proving that even elderly couples can be romantic :love:
MonaandElidore22ndApril201215.jpg

MonaandElidore22ndApril201229.jpg

Lovely photos.:love:
How old are your old bunnies?

I have a few about 8years old and they have slowed down.:(
I wish thet were young again.

Lovely photos.:love:
How old are your old bunnies?

I have a few about 8years old and they have slowed down.:(
I wish thet were young again.

Mona is 10 and has slowed down quite a bit but she still has the old fire :lol: She had a telegram from the queen on her tenth birthday and uses her free bus pass to go to bunnie raves at the weekends so she is still hip and happening and getting down with the kits :lol:

Elidore is nine but he has always been quite hyper and still is. He really does not act his age at all, more like his shoe size tbh :lol:

Merri is 8 and Nori is 7, they are quite sedate and set in their ways. Merri will tolerate being handled and Nori laps it up and licks us, always has. He was recently widowed so I think he is a little sad :(

Emrys is our very own Victor Meldrew, so grumpy and hates being touched. He is quite young compared to the others, nearly 5 but he acts like a grumpy old man so he might as well join the pensioner club :lol:

Back