• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Still Sad

Loppy2

Warren Scout
Hi
Im still very upset about the loss of my bunny:( it was on the 5th march...and i am still very upset:( i have cried every day and i just cant stop :(

loppy2

I'm sorry about your bunny. It always hurts to lose your pet :( I never know quite what advice to give but to tell you're not alone. It's been almost 6 years since I lost my Misty and a day doesn't go by when I don't think of her. I cried myself to sleep every night for months.

I don't think the pain ever goes away fully but it will get better. The fact that you're still hurting can be seen as a reflection of the love you felt for him. However I hope you can feel less sad about his death and focus on all the wonderful times you had together when he was with you.

Hope this helps xxx

I no just how you feel loppy I lost one of mine in February then another one on the 4th march and I still go to bed and cry myself to sleep some nights so my heart goes out to you :cry:

Hugs to you xxx losing a bunny is so so heartbreaking :( sometimes I still cry about Minnie and I lost her 4 years ago :( it does get easier but you'll never forget her xxx I have a nice picture of Minnie in the lounge and she makes me smile now xxx

Hi there,

It is perfectly normal to feel pain. I lost my bun 29th March and still hurt. If you wanna talk about anything, feel free to PM me. xx

I'm sorry for your loss and sadness, and hope that in time you'll be able to look back at happier memories of your bun. xxx

I am so sorry you lost your bunny. It does take some time to come to terms with the loss of a much loved pet. I lost my Basil last August and I still cry at times. I hope you will feel much better soon. Your bunny will always be with you, in spirit and in your heart.

I am so sorry. I was similar after I lost my Ellie, even though it has been over 5 months since I lost her I still have to stop myself from bursting in to tears. I miss her so much and I will never forget her. I know it hurts now but it does get easier with time, cliche I know but it's true. The fact that you are feeling pain for her shows how much you cared and loved her and it's more than a lot of bunnies have! Focus on the time you had with her and remember the good times.

<3

i think of the good times and it makes me think and no that we will never have anymore goodtimes:'(
he never bit, never scratched...he only ever gave hugs cuddles:(
i miss him so much:'(

Aww Im sorry :( I was the same when I lost my bun Tilly, it was honestly the most depressed Ive been in my whole life. I was in a black hole of grief that I thought Id never get over :cry:

All I can say is, it DOES get easier. You dont get over it, I still think of my Tilly everyday and miss her sooo much. BUT I can now think of her with a smile and fond memories instead of sadness :love:

(((HUGS)))

Back