• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I dont want my Nueter!

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
I am nots coming out!
524045_345277072198021_100001471925687_970971_1713594281_n.jpg

Ok the Hoomin is gone, she is taking me to the vet tomorrow for my nueter, i am scared :(
564902_345276982198030_100001471925687_970970_2107788222_n.jpg

I refuse to go.. see this is my cross face!!
524377_345277408864654_100001471925687_970976_688934048_n.jpg

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzz(if i sleep maybe she will forget?
536021_345277458864649_100001471925687_970977_1471581156_n.jpg

You'll not believe me if I tell you its for your own good, will you? If you tell your hoomin you are not hungry tomorrow night, lots of tasty noms will appear! Will look forward to hearing its all over!

You'll not believe me if I tell you its for your own good, will you? If you tell your hoomin you are not hungry tomorrow night, lots of tasty noms will appear! Will look forward to hearing its all over!

I most deffinately will not believe you aunty Ali, i have what mummy says is the biggest plums in the world and the plum fairy will be impressed.
:oops:

I is going to miss mummy and daddy. they say i can have a wifey soon so i wont need to pine when mummy goes out to the other bunnies:thumb:

When our Parsley was recently relieved of his enormous Plums (big saggy 6 year old plums:shock::shock::shock:) we seriously thought of planting a plum tree to commemorate the event:lol::lol::lol: perhaps you could suggest it to your human?

I most deffinately will not believe you aunty Ali, i have what mummy says is the biggest plums in the world and the plum fairy will be impressed.
:oops:

I is going to miss mummy and daddy. they say i can have a wifey soon so i wont need to pine when mummy goes out to the other bunnies:thumb:

I am not surprised such a fine bun as you is so well endowed! You will have a lovely sleep then it won't be long till you get home to Mummy and Daddy. They will be missing you too! This time tomorrow you'll be safely tucked up in bed with tasty noms and hay.:love::love:

When our Parsley was recently relieved of his enormous Plums (big saggy 6 year old plums:shock::shock::shock:) we seriously thought of planting a plum tree to commemorate the event:lol::lol::lol: perhaps you could suggest it to your human?

i binkied around at the thought of this, but mum said we have plum trees in the garden she dislikes because of all the Buzzy wasps, :roll:(typical mummy to ruin my fun!)
Maybe the vet will let mum keep em to wear as earings, i know mummy always whinges bout not having enough earings:D:D

I am not surprised such a fine bun as you is so well endowed! You will have a lovely sleep then it won't be long till you get home to Mummy and Daddy. They will be missing you too! This time tomorrow you'll be safely tucked up in bed with tasty noms and hay.:love::love:

i am a very lucky boy, mum keeps saying that i must keep safe, i dont like the way she says it though :(
i promised her i am going to be very good and am even taking a picnic wiff me :D

i binkied around at the thought of this, but mum said we have plum trees in the garden she dislikes because of all the Buzzy wasps, :roll:(typical mummy to ruin my fun!)
Maybe the vet will let mum keep em to wear as earings, i know mummy always whinges bout not having enough earings:D:D

Mmmm - novel use! We also have a commemorative xray of Parsley's plums - (they showd up on his xray of his leg when it was broken)

You can see then here . . . http://www.parsleyswarren.org/ (look under ;'Health and Fitness')

Oh wow your parsnips were very saggy, i am glad that mine wont get to sag :D
i hope parsnips leggy feels better now?:love:

Mmmm - Parsley has/had the saggy plums (I am parsnip bun - after a girlie bun now at Bridge) but thats ok as I know that worry can make things confusing!

That Xray is amazing!! What s great memento of the saggy plums! Having just seen those pictures, Floppy is thrilled he's not the only boy whose broken leg had a pink bandage!
18052010204.jpg

Ulfric, enjoy your picnic lunch, make sure it's really, really tasty, there won't be another chance like this for a while!

Furby says -

'if you look very, very sad when you come home you will find the noms offered keep getting tastier. You can also get away with not using your litter tray as for some reason hooomans get all excited about bunny droppings then - even if they aren't produced where they should be.

It is a good opportunity to be very norty and get away with it.

I went to the vet person to have my teef done as they were hurting my mouf lots and lots and while I was there the plum fairy came. I was very confuddled when I woke up:cry: I soon felt better though and after a few weeks I met my wife, Faye and we fell in love. I am deaf and she tells me what is going on.

It really is worth losing your plums to get a wonderful wife bun to snuggle and groom so be brave. Lots and lots of luck for tomorrow'

Me with Faye (she is the pretty white uppy eared bun)
FayeandFurby31011closeup.jpg

Last edited:
Oh furby i do likes your plan!
Mum says i pull Dopey eyes when she offers me a grape, so she got a biiig bag of grapes but its for after the vets, my picninc is fresh herbs cut from the garden, some dandilionleaves and some nommy greens and lots of timothy hay, Dad said mummy is being silly and ill be fine but mum said shes scared of the anesthetic monster claiming me:? but then she said monsters dont exist when i asked, so who knows, mums printing a picture off of my wife to be so i can take it with me :D
she is small and has cute ikkle uppyears and a nice round bum, :love::love::love:

Furby says:-

'Your wifebun sounds very snuggly. Your picnic sounds really nommy too. I didn't have a picnic like that:cry: I was under the sleepy stuff for a longer time cos of my teefs and the plum fairy and I was very dopey when I wokes up. My legs were a bit wibbly too. I had to stay in a cage at the vet for a while but my hoooman came to get me soon. She gave me lots of sloppy kisses (yuk), and special soft noms (because of my sore mouf).

There is no sleepy monster. You will soon be all done. I missed my plums - but my hooman said I couldn't have a wife and plums - I don't know why. Maybe hoomans think that's greedy?:shock:

Wifebuns are definitely better than plums - although you have to get to the noms quicker or else they're in wifebun's tummy.'

Mmmm - novel use! We also have a commemorative xray of Parsley's plums - (they showd up on his xray of his leg when it was broken)

You can see then here . . . http://www.parsleyswarren.org/ (look under ;'Health and Fitness')

I just laughed so loud!!! Thats so funny!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ahem.

Ulfric...youve got the prettiest wife to be.....Trust me on this one.You want your plums off.

Big snuggles to my handsome chap. I'm sure you will be very brave.

Mummy says she will send you some more pictures of me later to make you feel better, she can't do it right now cos I made her drop the camera in the bucket cos I was hungry and thought it might taste yummy and she is mending it :lol:

Big snuggles to my handsome chap. I'm sure you will be very brave.

Mummy says she will send you some more pictures of me later to make you feel better, she can't do it right now cos I made her drop the camera in the bucket cos I was hungry and thought it might taste yummy and she is mending it :lol:

:lol::lol:
God i love her so much already!

Well he was popped off at 10, vets happy he is healthy and happy for his nueter, although bit miffed as they dont get the new combivac till may.. so going ot have to wait it out:roll:

Back