• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Game

Katie1504

Young Bun
Had to share this with everyone....

My O/H never really pays much attention to my rabbits and piggies. Tonight I went and got Timmy out of his hutch and fetched him inside for a cuddle. When he is in he will run around and play. Tonight Matt fetched home a ball for him... I didnt think he would be to bothered about it because it makes a squeek however he was hid under the coffee table and Matt pushed it towards him. Timmy and Matt have just spend ages pushing the ball back to each other. Timmy is now having a sleep in front of the fire!!!

:)

Does anyone elses rabbits have toys and games like this?

Last edited:
it is not a good idea to bring your bun from outside into a warm enviroment they cant cope with the temperature changes:wave:

we don't fetch any of them in over winter... we only do it when it warms up a bit... I should have put the fire wasnt on... its an electric one. In winter they might only come as far as the kitchen but I keep the door open to keep it cool. We are moving later tis year up to a barn we are doing and I have huge plans for a massive rabbit shed so that they can have lots of room to run without having to fetch them in. At the moment we are in a rented house right next to the main road so they go on the grass only when I am home so I can keep an eye on them but I have been so busy recently with wedding plans etc.

My girls won't play games haha - they're far too mature for that at the age of 1! You're so lucky Timmy likes to play!

My buns like to play with the persil ball that you put in the washing maching. Sammy likes to grab it and smash down on the ground, Leon like to pick it up and run around with it. :D

we don't fetch any of them in over winter... we only do it when it warms up a bit... I should have put the fire wasnt on... its an electric one. In winter they might only come as far as the kitchen but I keep the door open to keep it cool. We are moving later tis year up to a barn we are doing and I have huge plans for a massive rabbit shed so that they can have lots of room to run without having to fetch them in. At the moment we are in a rented house right next to the main road so they go on the grass only when I am home so I can keep an eye on them but I have been so busy recently with wedding plans etc.

My buns come into the house all the time too. It's been five years and hasn't done them any harm

Back