• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grim's eyes are bad again. :(

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
It really is never ending with him.
I'm upping the amount of eye drops back to four times a day and I need to speak to my vet about how long I can continue to use them. He might have to go back on the metronidazole.

Poor Grims. :(

Thanks everyone. They're erupting puss right now. :?
I'll ring the vet tomorrow and see what they say.
And to top it all off they both have fleas. Either from the vets or the cat. I'm assuming the cat. Although she was treated and the whole house was, but the rabbits were outside so I didn't think they would be affected. Of course it's probably from our clothes or something. anyway, they both need to be treated for that as well. :roll:

Thanks everyone. They're erupting puss right now. :?
I'll ring the vet tomorrow and see what they say.
And to top it all off they both have fleas. Either from the vets or the cat. I'm assuming the cat. Although she was treated and the whole house was, but the rabbits were outside so I didn't think they would be affected. Of course it's probably from our clothes or something. anyway, they both need to be treated for that as well. :roll:

Poor Grim. :cry: Must be so stressful for both of you.

They're a little better today but he still looks down. He's had pain relief and I've cleaned them up and put drops in but I have to go to uni to demo my coursework. There are people in the house to check on him but I'm going to see if I can do my demo earlier so I can get back. They do look better though so I'm going to see how he gets on with extra drops for now.

Back