• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's 2nd Gotcha Day! (cake photo added!)

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
It's exactly two years since Spenser came to live with me. :love: He has lots of presents and a card, and I took a photo cake featuring his lordship along to my church to share this morning.

I'll be posting more photos later - Spenser has not be overly obliging at posing for the camera so far. :roll:

Here are his presents:

P4220607.jpg

He also got a new edible bed type thing:

P4220604.jpg

Here is the cake I shared with my friends at church:

P4220610.jpg

Last edited:
Happy 2nd gotcha day beautiful Spenser! :love::D Hope he feels more like posing soon! Beano's 2nd gotcha day is next tuesday, we got our first bunnies around the same time :)

A couple of photos added to post 1. He is now taking his afternoon doze, but I hope to take some more later. :wave:

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day Lord Spenser :D:wave:

What a lovely lot of presents you have had :shock: Lucky boy :love:

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day Lord Spenser :D:wave:

What a lovely lot of presents you have had :shock: Lucky boy :love:

Spenser: I wanted curly kale! :evil: Mummy seems to think she is going to get a Gotcha Day cuddle. I can't think what has put that idea into her head. :?

awww happy 2nd gotcha day Spencer - you have been spoilt you lucky thing! enjoy your new toys and nom noms :love:

Happy 2nd gotcha day Spenser.:wave::wave:

Sorry it's a little late as I have been helping at Windwhistle Warren today.

What a lucky boy you are with all those presents.:D:D:shock:

Estelle: Coo eeeee, Spenser. :love::love::love:Sending you a virtual grooming session my wonderful fwuffy fwend. Sssssssh don't let Frankie know or else I'll be in big trouble.

Sweet dreams my handsome frwend. xxxx

Happy gotcha day Spenser! :wave: it looks like your mummy has spoilt you rotten, you're a very lucky boy! I'm sure she will get you some kale soon! :love:

Happy 2nd gotcha day Spenser!! You must let Mummy have a cuddle today, she has been very kind buying your presents and she loves you very, very much!

:love::love::love: Happy gotcha day to a very special little man; what a lovely pile of pressies you have there. :D:love:

Back