• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Volunteer work

Jamie

Warren Scout
I am moving back to surrey at the end of the month and was wondering if anyone knows of any rabbit rescues down that way where I could volunteer? X

So it does. I think it's an insurance thing with it being a home run rescue. They can't provide any cover for any injury you might get working there.

You might be better finding the nearest resuce that is run by a welfare organisation like Blue Cross or PDSA. Those organisations are geared up for taking on volunteers.

So it does. I think it's an insurance thing with it being a home run rescue. They can't provide any cover for any injury you might get working there.

You might be better finding the nearest resuce that is run by a welfare organisation like Blue Cross or PDSA. Those organisations are geared up for taking on volunteers.

Ah I c!! Ok cool I will look into it a bit more! It's definitely something I want to do. I would have my own rescue but just need to get my parents on side..........

Back