• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Long After Spay

Stumpy

Alpha Buck
Did you all let your bunnies back out in to their hutch / shed?

the vet said on thursday my rabbit was doing fine but she still couldnt get the wound wet. she didnt really want me to let her jump to much either but Whisky is getting annoyed at being inside and not having much space.

What do i do?? :? Please Help

Mine stayed a night in the vets and then cane home to their hutch and that was in November...I just kept up with the heat pads and took the run away from them/blocked them upstairs so they couldnt use the ramp :)

I think I kept Bungee indoors for a couple of nights when she had her spay, then put her back out in her hutch and run.

I kept my 2 inside 7 days till there wound looked nice and they wouldnt get hay poked in it :D

Thanks Everyone

its the 7th day today so i think we are going to take her ramp out so she is all on one level and let her go back in her shed and runs.

thanks for all your help :)

Make sure you block the hole up or she'll just jump it :D
I would have thought she would be fine outside now. Have you kept her cold in the house eg in a room with a window open? If she's got used to the heating it will be too much of a shock to her, and you'll need to lower the temp gradually.

Make sure you block the hole up or she'll just jump it :D
I would have thought she would be fine outside now. Have you kept her cold in the house eg in a room with a window open? If she's got used to the heating it will be too much of a shock to her, and you'll need to lower the temp gradually.

we have blocked the level off the shed off with plywood so she cant get over there. she has been in my room with me and i have had the window open and the door so she hasn't got too warm. she has been in the runs a couple off times and she is fine the temp isnt too much off a change.

thank you for your advice x

Back