• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help using syringe

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: Do I put the liquid in the syringe up to the 1ml line if 1ml is to be taken or is it where the top of the plunger goes :oops: I always forget and forgot to ask vet yesterday with all the stress.

Doesn't the liquid finish where the plunger starts? The liquid should be at 1ml How are things this morning? Sorry I cant make it over still in nantwich

Doesn't the liquid finish where the plunger starts? The liquid should be at 1ml How are things this morning? Sorry I cant make it over still in nantwich
:thumb: Yes, got it now (Hannah confirmed also). I always go in a bit of a panic giving meds.
He is fine in himself Kath, currently out munching grass again.

Hope you had a good night, see you soon x

Thanks Jane. Last time he had steroids they knocked him for six but he seems bright and normal, it is just the "eye" thing when he puts his head down.

Yes, it is distressing to observe, but in my experience with not only Murphy but the late Eddie too, the Bun seems not to be that bothered by it at all. Also, once the steroid kicks in I have found that symptoms do settle. Is Homer on a long acting one ? Murphy is and at the moment he is managing to only need a shot every 2 weeks.

Yes, it is distressing to observe, but in my experience with not only Murphy but the late Eddie too, the Bun seems not to be that bothered by it at all. Also, once the steroid kicks in I have found that symptoms do settle. Is Homer on a long acting one ? Murphy is and at the moment he is managing to only need a shot every 2 weeks.

Thanks Jane, he is on a tablet twice a day for 3 days and then 1 a day for 3 days (with Zantac half hour before each one). It begins with a P. He will be reassessed on Thursday to see if these are shrinking it. I hope it does coz I love my little man so much :love:

Thanks Jane, he is on a tablet twice a day for 3 days and then 1 a day for 3 days (with Zantac half hour before each one). It begins with a P. He will be reassessed on Thursday to see if these are shrinking it. I hope it does coz I love my little man so much :love:

Prednisolone ?

Back