• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Piggie arrived..with her matted behind!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Jen picked up this little pig today and poor thing was very matted and thin

Here's her botty..the pigs not Jens!!:lol:

guernseysbot.jpg

and from above

guernseytop.jpg

and her dear little worried face..we have named her Guernsey as still on our island theme!

Guernsey.jpg

she is now safe with Ange who has already trimmed her up and will be giving her a bath and lots of nice food :D

Omg poor little thing why do ppl let their animals get in that state thank god he/ she is now in good hands and will be taken care off:cry:

She is a little sweetie :love: She was a bit scared at first but after about 30 mins she took some apple from me and we had a little cuddle :love: Then I watched her from the kitchen window and saw her munching on some hay & nibbling an apple stick :love:

I'm looking forward to seeing her new hair-do ;)

Jen picked up this little pig today and poor thing was very matted and thin

Here's her botty..the pigs not Jens!!:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Phew, that's a relief - I wasn't sure whether to scroll down for the pic or not. ;):lol:

Poor girl, I bet she feels loads better already. :love:

I see it time and time again, but I still can't believepeople allow their animals to get into this state, poor thing.

She is simply stunning :love: Any ideas how old she is Jill?

Back