• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They BOTH groomed me earlier!

Peanut-Toffee

Warren Veteran
:love::love::love::love::love:
Roxy always licks me when shes not in a mood lol, always has done since I got her.
Rory however has never ever licked me before, he just sits and watches while Roxy licks my hand/arm/nose etc....but earlier was sat in the shed with them with Roxy licking my hand like crazy, when Rory came over and started licking my arm. They both continued like this for about a minute or 2.
:love::love::love::love:

Sorry, pointless post.

Not at all :thumb::lol: Finx used to groom me all the time when she was a single house bun, now she doesn't groom me anyone, just demands that Tango pampers her. He has built up his confidence and started asking me for noserubs recently but Finx is not impressed. I think we both belong to her, but he is perhaps better at getting that spot between her ears.

You are lucky!

Do you ever feel bad about not giving equal amounts of grooming!?! Or am I mad? Finx never grooms Tango, so I feel the need to make up for it!

Roxy occasionally grunts and nips me if Im giving Rory nose rubs, think its the same situation....we both belong to her!

Awwwww! :love:

P&D both groom me and i always feel so privilaged when they do it!! Lily has licked me (and bitten me :roll: ) but i havnt yet been lucky enough with rosey!!

Back