• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sign the petition to to stop PAH selling 'VIP' buns!

The VIP buns are not the ones being neutered, it is the Super VIP ones that are. A petition won't be taken seriously when it gets its facts wrong. :(

It has also been confirmed now that they are neutered at 5 weeks. We dont know that no vets in the UK will undertake this procedure, just that it isnt common practice here. And regarding is spelt wrong... I dont mean to nit-pick but it wont be taken seriously as it is. Maybe someone can edit it or start a new one.

Last edited:
Done, and shared it on fb too :thumb:

The VIP buns are not the ones being neutered, it is the Super VIP ones that are. A petition won't be taken seriously when it gets its facts wrong. :(

It has also been confirmed now that they are neutered at 5 weeks. We dont know that no vets in the UK will undertake this procedure, just that it isnt common practice here. And regarding is spelt wrong... I dont mean to nit-pick but it wont be taken seriously as it is. Maybe someone can edit it or start a new one.

worth a try though

worth a try though

Not really, because the people signing it are signing to protest about the facts on the petition, but if the facts on the petition are wrong then the petition doesnt mean a thing because it is protesting something which is inaccurate or not true.

Not really, because the people signing it are signing to protest about the facts on the petition, but if the facts on the petition are wrong then the petition doesnt mean a thing because it is protesting something which is inaccurate or not true.

its not my petition ..... :roll:

Back