• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Asked OH if we can get another bunny for Cutie-pie

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
:shock: I was so sure he would say no but he didn't, he said we should think about it. He said she seems a bit depressed but Mr Bennett seemed depressed when he bumped into her yesterday. Went under the bed and sulked. :shock:

I have been secretly looking at rescue buns on RU. :love:

Get in touch with Gill to see if you can reserve him. I really want him but my OH said 3 is enough. I really want someone on the forum to have him so I can keep seeing pictures. I :love: the little guy.

Get in touch with Gill to see if you can reserve him. I really want him but my OH said 3 is enough. I really want someone on the forum to have him so I can keep seeing pictures. I :love: the little guy.

I got Mr Bennett from Gill. :love: So will contact her. Cutie-pie is 6 now so hope not a problem, at least Gill knows Cutie-pie. I also love black bunnies. :love:

Back