• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you ever have...

Ellasyn

Mama Doe
too many binkies? I mean is it ever to the point where its a bad thing? What about guineas? is it possible to popcorn too much? I swear pokey pig has been insanely exciteable today, she went mental in her hay, and her greens, and when I walked through with a bag (for the ratties sadly, not her) and although she is always pretty happy and exciteable (and possibly the noisiest piggle ever) I wondered whether its ever abnormal to be so happy (or a sign of not being happy?) and what about bunnies? Buzzby always used to binky like mad for food and hay and to see you and to "play" (run around madly on the patio trying to get you to pay attention).

Ah how cute, I love binkies. Never have too many.

Doughnut does run at such a speed though, binkies and sometimes slides into the wall. Sure she must hurt herself sometimes.

No, the happier the better! :D Keep doing what you're doing, it sounds like your pets are very happy :)

Well I hope they're happy, I do try hard, pokey guinea pig is at least 8 now, and still going mental. I failed buzzby bunny somehow though, he only spent 6 years with me, I still dont know why he left me.:(

Back