• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Muffin's bad books

Drapski

Warren Scout
I feel like such an evil bunny mummy today, I just cut Muffin's claws and he practically screamed the house down with each nail:cry: The poor baby is almost blind so I guess it must have really scared him but I feel so so guilty. He's now chilling on the floor with a big grumpy frenchie face.

:( poor boy. We distract ours with food while we do it - seems to ease the process a little.
I hope he forgives you soon!

Food distractions work with my other rabbits but Muffin is really not a big eater, he has lovely golden poo and a really healthy gut but he hardly eats anything for his size. Normally a cuddle with Mummy and me talking to him softly works really well but not today for some strange reason. In the past I've taken difficult buns to the vets for their trim if they get stressed out but poor Muffin usually screams all the way there and back again so that's definitely not an option :cry:

He just bit my foot just now so I think he's beginning to forgive me, usually the next stage is him weeing somewhere he shouldn't like on the bed.

Back