• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding /holiday solution near Darlington

blue_vix

Mama Doe
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a rabbit boarding place or any other solutions for getting bunnies looked after (pet sitter or something) near Darlington? I finish uni in 6 weeks and I could really do to go and spend a week at my mums whilst I look for somewhere to live in the Hull area because I can't take the bunnies back to my mums, and I have to go down to London for a few days. I currently have 9, a quad, a pair and 3 singles. Thanks

We're putting our bunnies into a boarding place for 11 days when we go on holiday in August.

It's in Ingleby Barwick (dunno how close that is to you - geography was never my strong point :oops:). I'll PM you the details.

We're in Leeds which is an hour from Hull and an hour from Darlington (I think) and could accommodate, we are fully booked from 31st may until 12th June though.PM me if you want details.

Happy Hutch Holidays in Crook are quite close to you.

* 6ft+ luxury hutches and runs.
* 10+ years’ experience caring for small pets.
* Collection from your own home available.
* Daily updates on your pet.
* For short or long holiday periods.
* CRB checked staff.
* All food, bedding etc. included in price.
* From £5 per hutch per night.

http://www.happyhutchholidays.com

Back