• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny chat

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Ok..So I know what a Binky is...Its a jump spin..often landing on same spot,or maybe not.

A 500 is a speedy run??? Is it??

Is there anything else??

Im still a bit thick after being an RUer for 4 years......

A binky can also be a jump when they sort of flick themselves.

Barney also sometimes does half binkies, he sort of does a binky but doesnt really get off the ground :lol: its like a sort of excited twitch!

I dont know any other bunny terms either I dont think, or I cant remember them atm...

Bunny 500 is where they sprint madly around, often doing binkies at the same time.

There are also head binkies, that mine do usually at breakfast time, they just flick their heads around in excitement, but its not quite a full binky.

A binky can also be a jump when they sort of flick themselves.

Barney also sometimes does half binkies, he sort of does a binky but doesnt really get off the ground :lol: its like a sort of excited twitch!

I dont know any other bunny terms either I dont think, or I cant remember them atm...

Oscar does the same binkies as barney :wave:

Back