• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Morning from Orinoco and Scarlet

Hello beautifuls! Ori's muttonchops are amazing! Toby's are much smaller but he has much more fringe. Very 'flock of seagulls' at the moment! Scarlet's happy dance is fab. Maisy is always leaping over Toby too. Maybe they could start a black bunny leaping team? :lol:

Hello beautifuls! Ori's muttonchops are amazing! Toby's are much smaller but he has much more fringe. Very 'flock of seagulls' at the moment! Scarlet's happy dance is fab. Maisy is always leaping over Toby too. Maybe they could start a black bunny leaping team? :lol:

Wouldn't you just love to get the four of them together (I realise this would be in cloud cuckoo land only, where Toby and Ori would hug as long lost brothers and the girls would instantly be best friends) :lol:

Wouldn't you just love to get the four of them together (I realise this would be in cloud cuckoo land only, where Toby and Ori would hug as long lost brothers and the girls would instantly be best friends) :lol:

Aw that would be fab. The girls could share tips on jumping and the problems of getting white bunny hair everywhere! Maisy is quite a sociable soul, but me thinks there'd be white fur flying from the boys. Unless they've both chilled out now they've got bossy wifeybuns!

Aw that would be fab. The girls could share tips on jumping and the problems of getting white bunny hair everywhere! Maisy is quite a sociable soul, but me thinks there'd be white fur flying from the boys. Unless they've both chilled out now they've got bossy wifeybuns!

Glad you share my insanity :lol::lol::lol:

Back