• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love Barley

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Here is Barley recovering from his stroke he had on tuesday god I love him

recovering075.jpg

recovering074.jpg

recovering073.jpg

recovering072.jpg

recovering071.jpg

He has improved so much we're not quite there yet but hopefully will be

Ruthie xxx

Very stressful. He spent tuesday night and wednesday day at vet and i took thursday off as emergency holiday from work to look after him. I've just seen him go to the toilet in his litter tray for the first time since he came back (first night he did a wee on the carpet) and I'm pretty sure i've never been so excited about poo before! :p

Ruthie xxx

Very stressful. He spent tuesday night and wednesday day at vet and i took thursday off as emergency holiday from work to look after him. I've just seen him go to the toilet in his litter tray for the first time since he came back (first night he did a wee on the carpet) and I'm pretty sure i've never been so excited about poo before! :p

Ruthie xxx

:thumb:

Thank you he is even better in himself this morning. If you'd have seen him tuesday evening you wouldn't believe it now we just need him to continue!

Ruthie xxx

Thank you he rolled over this morning and I gave him a tummy tickle and he even played with my hand! :D

He's still not so agile as he was he falls down from things sometimes and hesitates about jumping little distances

Ruthie xxx

But then when I first brought him home he was at his worst almost dragging his back legs so really good improvement..

Ruthie xxx

Back