• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding help in Milton Keynes

bumpng this up incase someone nearby can help you, do you have any rescues nearby from here that could maybe help?

Im in Wellingborough so not a million miles away, I cant take them in here but can always come and give moral support if needed? :wave:

Thanks Georgy :) It's a bit difficult to have people come round as my parents don't know I have 2 rabbits so having to d o it without them knowing yo u know?

my local boarding place says they can take em for a week if needed but gonna try everything first.

I can't seem to get them on neutral ground and my last bond was love at first sight and they were together about 2 or 3 weeks after I put them together for dates. I really need someone who is really advanced with bonding to maybe take them into their own home and bond them for me - I am happy to pay of course -even if its just for the care (food, hay etc) because I am desperate to get them together and often I don't know what I'm looking for with progress.

Are you still having problems with bonding? I'm no expert and have only bonded my pair before, but that went okay! :wave:

Back