• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Got Ya Day Harvey! *Pic Heavy*

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
It's been a whole year since I first saw and fell in love with you, it feels like forever though!!

I saw you in a garden centre last year, surrounded by 8-10 week old paired up buns, you were all by yourself and 20 weeks old with all the customers cooing over the little buns. I felt so sorry for you by yourself and with no interest so I asked if I could have a cuddle, and you loved it! I had to take you home right then!

You were almost full grown at 20 weeks but not quite grown into your lovely ears! You fast grew into the handsome adult bun you are now though!
IMG_0048.jpg

You settled in really well, after about 1 minute of wariness you were at my side demanding noserubs :lol: you immediately took a liking to my parents dog, the feeling was not mutual to begin with but now he has learnt to tolerate you :lol: You are one of the soppiest animals I know and you love your cuddles and headrubs, probably more than you love your food (which is A LOT). You love to give bunny kisses out, to anyone and everyone who will so much as gentle brush past your forehead whilst they are near you, but that just shows how lovely you are! You even try your hardest to help me with my work, but you always fall asleep :lol:

IMG_1051.jpg

I tried to find some pics to sum you up and almost all of your photos are of you snoozing you lazy thing!

On my lap:
IMG_0971.jpg

In your carrier:
0e1243a1.jpg

On the sofa under some cushions (with your infamous W-moult line!):
IMG_0148.jpg

And a super cute one of you asleep on the floor last week:
41d15240.jpg

You've always been a happy boy but the arrival of your wifeybun Lilly last month made you even happier as you had somebun to cuddle up to at night. You were a bit naughty to begin with with all your humping! But you settled down and were in love and living together within a week, you helped her through her spay, and she helped you through a short bout of illness too. Everytime I look outside you guys are playing with eachother, eating with eachother, or sleeping or grooming eachother!

43ebdc4f.jpg

I love you lots my little monster, here's to many more got ya days!!

:love:Awww what a lovely heartwarming story and what a laid back content gorgeous bunny they look so happy together :love:

Aww what a lovely story!! He is such a cute floppy squishy bunny too :love: I like how most of the pics are lazy-orientated, hehehe!!

They are very happy together :D I was going to let him meet multiple lovely ladybuns so he could choose his wifey, but the first bun he met was Lilly and they were perfect together!

I tried to find pics of him not sleeping, I have two of him eating, and a few of him with a new toy and EVERY other one of the 100s I have are of him sleeping! :roll:

Back